Sunday, March 3, 2019

Bringing a novel to market

Bringing a novel to market

Bringing a novel to market is very daunting.  It is impossible to know how it will be received and even harder still when your story contains political and spiritual content, both no no's of polite conversation.  

I had to chuckle to myself when I declared my novel, Lotus Petals finished.  One of the themes of Lotus Petals is how reality is infinite.  So the big question is:   how do you know when you are done writing a book on infinity?  Chuckle, chuckle.  Thankfully, another theme to my story is psychic ability.  You just know.

The novel is now in production meaning that the publisher is getting the file "print ready" so that it will look nice when fully justified.   The cover is in final stages of being designed.  I am so excited to see how it came out!  Hint:  it will include the face of a cat that looks like Merlin, a lotus flower, stars and the moon ...  Very magical and touched by the divine feminine!




No comments:

Post a Comment